I am the proud cultivator of the asian variety of cucs which are spiky-ish, I prefer English variety which are the common ones. Common to costco anyway. However at this point I am just greatful something decided to grow, and that I got it trellised, and watered, and I haven’t killed it yet.
My Sister and I became urban farmers (not hippies) because my mother thinks its a good idea. and we grow the most expensive produce known to man. or at least we try. these are my efforts.
Monday, September 6, 2010
Growing Larry
The cucumbers are growing! The cucumbers are growing! 
I am the proud cultivator of the asian variety of cucs which are spiky-ish, I prefer English variety which are the common ones. Common to costco anyway. However at this point I am just greatful something decided to grow, and that I got it trellised, and watered, and I haven’t killed it yet.
The super small bud, which I have named Larry the cucumber.
I am the proud cultivator of the asian variety of cucs which are spiky-ish, I prefer English variety which are the common ones. Common to costco anyway. However at this point I am just greatful something decided to grow, and that I got it trellised, and watered, and I haven’t killed it yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment